Monday, March 29, 2010

Hello to everybody...

Hi gals...

It's been quite sometime I'm MIA (Missing In Action). Well, I've been quite busy with my work. Hope that you all forgive me for the late reply. I will try my best to keep up with all the orders and queries. :D

Well....there's a great thing I would like to share with my friends and customers here... (not really a big thing) I've got my first Coach Poppy collection!!! So happy to get it b4 my big day....
I'll snap a few pictures and load it immediately....

Hope that every1 is fine. Now we are about to step into the 2nd quarter of the year. How's everyone's resolution? Achieved? On the way? Forget your resolution? Well.... it's still not too late to catch up with your dreams..... GOOD LUCK!!

Cheers,
Spring Closets

No comments:

Post a Comment